Federal Skilled Trades Program
The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) is one of the programs that is managed by the Express Entry immigration system. The FSTP is specially designed for foreign trade workers with experience in eligible trade occupations to immigrate to Canada. This program is a points based system. Points are calculated based on Age, Education, Experience, English proficiency, Job offer and spouse points. FSTP requires a job offer approved from an Canadian employer.
This is the pathway for skilled workers to apply for permanent residence in Canada. There are other ways to immigrate to Canada in an unskilled capacity but this will not be through a fast-track Express Entry program . PNP offers wide range of program in the non express entry filing.
Process for FSTP with SCO Immigration
- Step 1: Eligibility check for a person to qualify as a skilled trade worker according to the federal government.
- Step 2: Assistance for a valid job offer/certificate of qualification in order to be considered eligible.
- Step 3: We will help you apply through the Express Entry system.
- Step 4: Receiving an Invitation to Apply (ITA) from the Express Entry system
- Step 5: Post landing service provided by SCO Immigration
SCO Immigration is the best Best Canada Immigration Consultant based out of Chennai and Bangalore. We Provide 100% job placement assistance and PR visa assistance through Federal Skilled Trades Program. Our ultimate goal is to help our clients get permanent residence visa in any one of the province of Canada (including Québec) . We have placed both skilled and unskilled professionals throughout Canada with our exclusive job placement service. Our service includes profile evaluation, Job Placement, licensing, PR assistance and
Post landing service for our clients. This make us the Best Canada Immigration Consultant.
Get in touch with us for the Best Canada Immigration Consultant service.