Australia is the only country in the world that covers an entire continent.  Australia PR allows you to work  settle, and also incorporates economic and family migration to Australia.

Officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country by area in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country.

What are the requirements to migrate to Australia?

To qualify, you’ll need to either be sponsored by an eligible relative or be nominated to apply by a state or territory government agency. You must score 65 points or more and be under the age of 45 when you apply, and your occupation must be on the list of eligible occupations.

What are the processing times for the Australia visa?

While the Australian Embassy has mentioned the processing times as 10-12 months, yet if you are able to demonstrate your eligibility through paperwork in a clear way, it is likely that you can get the visa far early than a year.

Can you include your family members in this visa?

Australia understands that family comprises of an important part. There are several instances when applicants don’t take their immigration application forward because there’s a lot of issues surrounding the family’s immigration.
While the subclass visa is usually aimed for Engineering graduates with adequate work experience or for those who intend to study in the country, your family unit can be included under the subclass 476 visa.
However, with this visa, there are certain family members who can be included, like your spouse and your or your partner’s child or stepchild.

PR Visa Categories

Subclass 189

The Skilled Independent Subclass 189 visa is a points-tested permanent visa for skilled workers who are not sponsored by an Australian employer, family member or nominated by a state or territory.

Subclass 190

The Skilled Nominated Visa (Permanent) (Class SN) (Subclass 190) is a Australia PR visa for points-tested skilled workers who have received State or Territory government nomination and want to work and live in Australia

Subclass 491

The Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) allows skilled migrants to live, study and work in designated regional areas for a period of 5 years. You must receive nomination from Victoria before you can apply for the visa.


Enquire Now