Benefits of Canada Permanent Visa Residency
- Live, work & settle forever in Canada, without any restriction
- Earn the double of what you are earning now & work for any company you wish to
- If married, spouse & kids also can fly with you without any additional family visa
- Children get free education & spouse gets right to work for any company in Canada
- No need to pay for your or family’s medical treatments- Canadian government sponsors it for the entire family
- Just after 3 yrs stay, you get to become a Canadian citizen
Canada is the best country to provide easy immigration process
What are the Top Benefits of Canada PR?
- Right to Live and Work in Canada.
- Extend or renew your visa after 5 years.
- Allows you to bring your family along!
- Free Education for children.
- Universal Healthcare.
- Social Benefits.
- Road to Canadian Citizenship.
- Freedom to Move.
Requirements for Applying PR in Canada:
Following are the certain requirements for obtaining PR in Canada:
- Sufficient proof of funds to support the application.
- ECA i.e. Educational Credential Assessment.
- Original, copies and official translated Academic Documents like 10th DMC, 12th DMC, educational degrees, diplomas, certificates, personal identification documents and sponsor letters.
- Skills assessment test.
- Result of any of the English Proficiency Tests like PTE, IELTS, TOEFL etc.
- Additional fees.
- Other documents based on the different visa categories.
Why Smart Career Overseas is the Best Immigration Consultant ?
We are the best immigration consultant in India. We have a track record of the critical PR cases approved. We help our clients in PNP and job placement service. Through which our clients got visa approvals. Call us for further details on how to apply for Canada PR visas.
Why Smart Career Overseas